32" Upright Xtension Arcade Cabinet
THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP MAY 13th
DUE TO THE EXTREME POPULARITY OF THIS PRODUCT, WE HAVE RAPIDLY SOLD OUT OF THIS PRODUCT BEFORE OUR APRIL 8th SCHEDULED SHIP DATE AND ANY ORDERS PLACED ARE NOW SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON MAY 13th. PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW TO ENSURE YOUR PLACE IN LINE FOR OUR MAY 13th SHIP DATE.
ANY ORDERS PLACED BEFORE MARCH 30th at 1:58 AM ARE STILL ON SCHEDULE TO SHIP APRIL 8th. WE ARE WORKING AROUND-THE-CLOCK TO INCREASE PRODUCTION EFFORTS AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
FULL SIZE ARCADE MACHINE! 7 Stock Color Options, Raspberry Pi, PC & STEAM Compatible Straight Out-Of-The-Box!
Features 2 Players with genuine Suzo Happ buttons and joysticks!
Simply connect your included Xtension Gameplay Edition USB controller to your Raspberry PI or PC, and you are up and running, playing 10's of thousands of game options faster than ever!
DESIGNED FOR THE RASPBERRY PI AND THE FREE RETRO PIE SOFTWARE!
Features 3 Switchable Modes! Keyboard / D-Input / X-Input
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, ORDER NOW AND SAVE!
We Ship UPS Ground, No More Expensive Freight Fees. Supports up to a 32" VESA mount ready TV!
The 32" Upright Xtension Arcade Cabinet "Gameplay Edition" is the same great 32" Xtension arcade cabinet that supports our popular line of Xtension controllers, with a basic controller layout designed exclusively for use with the raspberry pi, PC and 2 player Steam games. The Xtension arcade "Gameplay Edition" is a simple USB solution for playing all of your favorite retro games from a single arcade cabinet. This upright Xtension arcade cabinet assembles in about an hour and easily supports up to a 32" flat screen TV. Simply plug in your Xtension USB Gameplay Edition controller into your Raspberry Pi or PC, for the ultimate gameplay experience!
The 32" Upright Xtension Arcade Gameplay Edition is very easy to use, and built to last. If you are looking for a quick and simple in-home arcade solution to accompany your Raspberry Pi, look no further! The Gameplay Edition is the perfect solution for all of your arcade gaming needs. Turn your game room into the favorite room in your home where your friends and family will enjoy hours of gaming and create memories they'll look back on fondly for years. Our line of 32" arcade machines are VERY POPULAR, so be sure to buy one now while supplies last!
For less money than you'd expect, you can be up and running in no time!
PLEASE NOTE: If you select the option not to include the locking metal door from the drop down above, please be advised that there will be a pre-cut hole for a coin door visible for you to add your own 3rd party coin door or coin door mechanism such as Suzo Happ or X-Arcade.
Upgrade-able design! You can later upgrade to a any premium Xtension TM controller at any time, as the modular controller design makes upgrading and changing out your Xtension controller VERY EASY!
Xtension Arcade Cabinet "Gameplay Edition" Features:
- USB Controller Supports Raspberry Pi and the FREE Retro Pie Software
- Supports 2 Player Steam Games (In X-Input Mode)
- Also offers limited support to PC and PlayStation 3 (Does not support any other game consoles)
- Marquee Graphic Easily Accessible
- Bezel Plexiglass Bezel Slides Through the Top
- Drilled Speaker Ports With Lip Which Discretely Conceals Most Computer Speakers Allowing for Sound From Above (Also Includes Side Speaker Ports)
- 3 Switchable Modes (Keyboard / D-Input / X-Input)
- 8 Action Buttons Per Player (Great for STEAM Fighting games)
- Genuine Suzo Happ Joysticks & Buttons
- Included Overhead Speaker Grills
- Optional Locking Metal Door With Key ($29.99)
- Modular Unit, Removable Top for Pedestal Use
- Hinged Keyboard Door With Magnetic Catch
- Open Back on Lower Section for Cooling Hardware
- Extremely Sturdy Construction
- Easy to Assemble With Easy to Read Assembly Instructions
- Includes Bolts, T-Mold & Assembly Hardware
- Supports Up To A 32" Flatscreen TV (TV Not Included)
- Back Lit Marquee with AC Powered Fluorescent Light and Graphic Included (7 Different Color Options)
- Features "Suzo Happ" Push Buttons and Joysticks
- Includes Fully Assembled Xtension Gameplay Edition USB controller
- Very Easy to Mod for Additional Customization
- Keyboard Door Decal Ships as a Sticker, and is Optional to Apply
- Manufactured and Assembled in the US
- Video Assembly Instructions Available
PLEASE NOTE: Raspberry Pi, PC, TV & Games Not Included
CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT THE UPGRADED "EMULATOR EDITION" VERSION WITH TRACKBALL, SPINNER, 4 WAY JOYSTICK AND MORE.
Plug-and-Play USB controller Features 2 Players and supports Raspberry Pi and the FREE Retro Pie software.
Simply Connect USB to your 3rd party Raspberry Pi with the FREE Retro Pie software installed, and you are experiencing the joy of 10's of thousands of arcade game options in your home faster than ever!
PLEASE NOTE: Raspberry Pi or games are NOT INCLUDED.
Includes 2 Arcade Style Suzo Happ 8-way "Bat-Top" joysticks and 8 action buttons per player with 4 menu push buttons required for Retro Pie navigation.
Optional Custom Modding
(For Advanced Users Only)
Although it is not at all necessary, the board is designed to be
very easy to access for mods and personal customization. The buttons
and sticks are actually extremely easy to mod. We do use and include
official Suzo Happ Arcade joysticks and route out a 1/2" pocket for
mounting to the 3/4" board.
Flat Screen Monitor
MONITOR NOT INCLUDED
Fits most 32" standard VESA mount flat screen TV's measuring no
wider than 31". (Horizontal Left to Right Width) VESA monitor mount
and all mounting hardware is included.
Click Here For Current Recommended Monitor (If Available)
Locking Metal Door
If you select the option not to include the locking metal
door from the drop down above, please be advised that there will be a
pre-cut hole for a coin door visible for you to add you own 3rd party
standard sized coin door or coin door mechanism.
Ship UPS Ground, No More Expensive Freight Fees! NOTE: This Item
Currently Only Ships Within The Continental United States and Select
Territories of Canada
Purchase With Confidence
Since our cabinets are furniture-based products, unfortunately, transit
damage through any shipping carrier can occur from time to time.
Although this rarely happens, it is at times unavoidable. If you
unfortunately experience any form of damage upon unpacking your cabinet,
we will immediately issue a return label and ship you a replacement
leaving you no burden of replacing parts whatsoever. Requested transit
damage always takes top priority to avoid any further delays in your
ALL XTENSION TM PRODUCTS ARE PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
For More Information, Please See Product Videos Displayed Below